Replacement Cores and Radiator Assemblies are warranted to be free of fault in both workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from date of sale, or for 25,000 kms, whichever comes first, when correctly fitted by an authorised fitter and used in normal operating conditions.
Failure to use an appropriate inhibitor will result in corrosion of the radiator and cancel the warranty.
The warranty does not cover:
- Charges relating to removal and replacement from vehicles.
- Internal or external corrosion.
- Additional damage resulting directly/indirectly from use of the radiator.
- Defects to the radiator caused by accident, misuse or Act of God.
EXCEPTIONS TO GUARANTEE OF ACCEPTABLE QUALITY
You have no right of recourse under the guarantee if the goods fail to comply with any implied guarantee of acceptable quality only because of:-
- An act, default, omission or representation of any person other than an employee or agent of Adrad National Radiators.
- A cause independent of human control after the goods have left our control.
- The price you have charged is higher than any maximum retail price we recommend, or if there is no recommended retail price, the average price.
EXCEPTIONS TO GUARANTEE OF CORRESPONDENCE WITH DESCRIPTION
You have no right of recourse under the guarantee if the goods fail to comply with any guarantee as to correspondence with description because of:-
Warranty claims must be made in the manner described in our Warranty Claim Procedure Sheet.
CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
Where the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies to a sale or to a guarantee claim, this warranty is additional to the warranties and rights the purchaser has under that Act; and any provision of this warranty which is inconsistent with the rights a consumer has under that Act does not apply.